DT Samples for Samantha K Gifts

Hello lovelies, sorry it has been a while since my last blog, I had a few little health issues , but they are now sorted yay ! 😊.
So for the last week I have been a busy bee creating and making some rather yummy samples for the wonderful Samantha Kingdon from Samantha K Gifts.
I must admit that when my dt box came I may have let out a little squeal of excitement. 
Samantha has created some stunning mdf pieces this month , the thing that I love about Samantha pieces is that they are soo versatile,  although the pieces pointed towards Halloween and Christmas I made a Harry potter piece lol , we are all huge hp fans in our home so I couldn't help myself .
MDF has soo many different possibilities from really simple ideas, to really elaborate ones .
This month I have created :
A Witch globe.
A Christmas plaque.
A Christmas bauble.
A skele gro bottle.
A Hocus Pocus inspired frame.
A Harry Potter inspired plaque.
A glittery merry Christmas stand .
A seasonal table centre piece.

So tune into Hochanda on September 14th at 11 am & 3 pm to see Samantha 's new releases and grab some yummie pieces for your crafty creations x 😊

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts