Witch Craft Journal

Hello my lovelies, so today I decided to create a Witch Craft Journal / Book of Shadows.
I love everything witchy, magical and mystical so I thought why not create a Book of Shadows.
 
This journal was very simple and easy to create, all you need is :

A blank mdf journal , whatever size you like ( I got mine from the fabulous Samantha K Gifts ).
MDF words of your choosing ( Joanne Roe from Craft of Hearts Community Craft Centre has some yummy witchy ones available ).
Heavy body gel ( I cannot live without this product , a must have for every mixed media artist ).
Black gesso.
Metallic acrylic paints (colours of your choice ).
Waxes ( colours that compliment your paints ).
Then I used 3 mini glass bottles.
A small plastic cauldron that I cut in half.
A small bubble stencil.
4 small metal corner embellishments.
I also made a mini bessom broom out if twigs lol.

Comments

  1. WOW this is simply awesome!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this witchy design! Just my thing 🧙‍♀️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jan, me too, I am hoping to do a few more witchy , mystical things soon. X

      Delete
  3. Beautiful design and use of colours x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts