Welcome Post

Hello my name is Sally and I am a mixed media artist.
I live in the beautiful South Wales Valleys with my wife and two fabulous children. My 14 year old son and my 10 year old daughter.

I have been crafting in many forms for the past 5 years from card making, jewellery making and fabric sculpting. I have finally found my true craft calling Mixed Media which I am very passionate about.  I am now proud to say I am a Design Team member for Imagination Crafts and Samantha K Gifts. Here is some pics of my past projects.

This blog will be full of inspirational ideas, tutorials and photos of my work. Please feel free to get in touch or find me on social media sites.

Comments

  1. Beautiful projects. Looking forward to more posts. Congrats on your DT success x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so very much. I am super excited to be starting this new adventure x

      Delete
  2. Fabulous first post with gorgeous projects .Look forward to seeing more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely, I hope to be sharing many more projects. X

      Delete
  3. Hi Sally, welcome to blogland !
    Your work is awesome and I am looking forward to seeing your posts.
    Great introduction xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello and thank you. I am hoping that I shall be able to navigate blog land a bit more easier each time I post lol x

      Delete
  4. Beautiful work, look forward to seeing more 😍 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work looking forward to seeing more xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts