Samantha K Gifts Design Team Creations

Hello my lovelies , I hope that you are all well. As for me I have been busy creating these wonderful samples for Samantha Kingdon as she has some rather epic new releases coming up on 25th August , tune in to hochanda to see the full range .
I have had soo much fun creating these this month , I have been enabled to unleash my inner nerd lol. If you love science, physics, alchemy ect you are going to fall in love with these mdf pieces.
There are so many ways in which you can utilise mdf into your craft projects and it gives so much texture and dimension .
At some point in the future I shall do a video of  a mdf project from start to finish using some of Samantha Kingdons mdf pieces , so please tell me what you would like to see or know which project you would like to create.
I hope you like what I created as much as I loved creating them x

Comments

  1. These are stunning Sally :)
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Aww thank you hun, it has been an absolute pleasure and I look forward to creating many more x 😊

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts