Crafty Groups

Good evening my fellow crafty friends, today I received these two amazing stamp sets from the lovely Bee Crafty, however I did not purchase them , I won them in a crafty challenge on a Facebook group called All Things Crafty - Hints, Tips and Crafty Inspiration. Each month they hold a crafty challenge where you enter three photos of you most recent creations and at the end of the month there is a prize, sometimes one winner sometimes there are several prizes. It is a fantastic group of wonderful crafty people where as their page title says , provides hints, tips and Inspiration.
I am a member of  a few crafty groups on social media as I have found it a tremendous source of inspiration as well as a way to learn new techniques. I would highly recommend to join these groups as they provide such support and help if you ever get stuck with something , like which products are best to use for certain projects or a little know how if you are unsure, also just to meet like minded people and bounce ideas around .
I must say that I cannot wait to have a little play with these stamps 😊 x

Comments

  1. Aww thank you Sally, Im glad you enjoy the Group, a deserved winner and i cant wait to see what you create with these stunning stamps xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done!!!! Make sure to show what you make with them. (I drew them!)

    Best Wishes, Sam (Bee Crafty)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you and you are very talented, these are just stunning! I shall be sharing what I make too. X 😊

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts