A little bit of Hocus Pocus

Today I really struggled with inspiration ,sometimes it does happen, I sat at my craft/ dining table with all my crafty goodies out and for love nor money I couldn't think of what to create, I have beautiful , rice papers, wooden embelishments,  a whole tub of metal embelishments,  countless foam & paper flowers as well as all my stensil,  waxes, paints,  stamps, glitters and I could think of nothing lol.
Then I remembered that I had a cute little wooden holder, I have had it for a while , so I got it out and then I just knew what to do. I created a spell holder, weather it's for herbs, resin, essential oils, crystals , etc  I thought it would be perfect.
I went quite simple with this one, only using black gesso, crackle paste , wooden words and pentagrams and waxes. I love how this came out.

Comments

  1. Stunning and loving the textures.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you , I love a bit of crackle paste on wood lol x 😊

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts