Small & simple

So today didn't quite go as planned. I started off really well with a clear idea of what I wanted to do, I even got it all ready, but it just wasn't working for me today. So after a few hrs of sitting at my craft / dinning table,  drinking tea and mooching through not only my craft stash, my wife's too ha ha ha , I came across some beautiful hydrangea rice papar.
I haven't done very much with rice paper so I thought I would have a play. This was the outcome of my little dabble, a pretty little trinket box.
I used :
A small wooden box ( from the Works )
Black gesso
Stamperia hydrangea rice paper ( from Dali Art )
Decoupage glue ( any will do )
Clear crackle glaze
Gold wax
Mdf ' beautiful ' ( from Samantha K  gifts )
A few paper flowers .
Some small pearl gems ( nail art gems from a pound shop lol ) .

Comments

  1. This is gorgeous, love the beautiful design.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Linda, I am still quite a novice with rice papers so am enjoying a play with them x 😊

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts